983Re: Bug finally bit me, wanna upgrade from racer to cruiser/racer.

  • shnool
    Jul 1, 2014
      Good info and I am quite sure you are right...

      Other boats I have on the short list are the Tartan 28, the Bene 285, and the Sabre 28... The Sabre is tough to find ones I like... The Tartan is also keel stepped but a pretty boat..   Of the group the Bene 285 looks to be the most trailerable, all the way around.  Sailing characteristics put it in the slowish category though.

      The J28 provides the biggest challenge to launch but also looks to be the best sail of the group.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic