977Re: [J28Sailors] J 28 Genoa for sale

    Jun 22, 2014
      I have an entire J28 for sale on a trailer!

      I just got the boat to where I want it and life has thrown me a curve.  I have had a few interested buyers but no one serious.
      Anyone looking please contact me or forward my contact from the Yahoo Group

      Hull 24

      Brand new Doyle Radial RF 35 genoa, Newer Doyle Full Batten main, two very good Spinnakers. 155 tape drive non -RF genoa for PHRF, two older genoas and a good older full batten main.
      Bottom was recently stripped and barrier coated.
      New Rudder Bearing
      New throttle and Trans cables
      Spars painted 5 years ago
      Hatches all redone by select plastics, like new
      New Groco Head 5 years ago
      Updated GPS, VHF and depth
      Engine has new exhaust elbow, temp gauge, newer belts, new alternator, New fuel filters/water separator, new batteries, full tank recenltly cleaned.
      New bildge pump and pressure water pump last summer
      Deck Recored at chain plates last winter. Genoa tracks sealed and rebedded, some cosmetic work still needed
      Fairclough Winter Cover and Frame in good condition
      Dodger re-stiched this year, additional older canvas bimini etc.
      8' inflatable dinghy ..ZOOM by Zodiac, never in water.
      Many additional spare items/parts, dock lines, fenders etc
      Trailer

      Motivated seller.  Due to some family issues, I need to step back from sailing for a time. Willing to work out pricing with potential buyer, but getting too many crazy low ball offers.
      Would like to avoid going to a broker if anyone knows someone looking for a boat

      Thanks

      JP

      On Jun 22, 2014, at 8:03 PM, taylorbj28@... [J28Sailors] wrote:

      I have a used but nice Ulmer 135 furling genoa. It was on a Harken furling system. I would like to get $450 plus shipping. The sail is located in upstate NY. I bought a larger Ulmer for Wednesday night racing. Brad Taylor.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic