      From: David Hastings <david.hastings@...>
      To: J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:02 PM
      Subject: [J28Sailors] Chainplate Islands [1 Attachment]

      Hello All,

      There has been a lot of discussion about leaking around chainplates. I hope you will find the attachment helpful. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have after reading my little essay. I will take some pictures in June of the chainplate islands I built on my boat (Headroom) and publish them at that time. Right now I'm in Florida and my boat is in New York state. I sure enjoy all of your exchanges.

      David Hastings
      5608 W. Woodside Drive
      Crystal River, FL 34429
      Home Phone: 352-794-6440