682Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Search Assist

    Feb 3, 2013
      How did  you address the delamination at the chainplates

      I am about to tackle that problem with Smiths CPES, looking for other ideas

      Glad you like the boat...she was my sister ship in Black Rock CT!

      JP
      On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:06 PM, taylorbj28 wrote:

      I purchased Le Soleil late last summer after a second very thorough survey. Small areas of delamination at the port chainplate and a small area outside the starboard genoa track. All other areas were ruled out.The boat has been one pleasant surprise after another as everything worked on the boat the first time it was tried. She sails beautifully. I need to fiddle with the Tacktick sending unit is about all. She is now in fresh water on Lake George in New York.

      Brad Taylor

      --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "William Kellett" wrote:

      > Tom,
      >

      > Thank you for the information on Le Soleil. That's unfortunate that she has
      > gone to points unknown. Apparently she was in nice condition.
      >

      > Bill

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic