641Re: Spinnaker Wanted

  • jhoagg123
    Nov 22, 2012
      Brad,
      I have a complete correct size Forespar aluminum pole. I would ask $200 for it. Includes stanchion chocks for deck stowage. In fact, somehow I ended up with two of these Forespar aluminum poles, in case anyone else is interested in one. I think I have sheets, but will have to check. Jeff

      --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" <taylorbj28@...> wrote:

      > Jeff,
      >
      > That sounds fair. Do you have sheets and a pole to sell as well?
      >
      > Brad
      >
      > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "jhoagg123" <jhoagg123@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Brad,
      > > The chute is white and red -a very light reddish color in the middle panels. Red and blue edges along the leech and luff. I think $450 would be a fair price. It is a very well made Quantum sail in good condition. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Jeff H.
      > >
      > > --- In J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com, "taylorbj28" <taylorbj28@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Jeff,
      > > >
      > > > How much would you like for the Quantum chute? What color is it?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Brad

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic