      From: J Smith <jason3317@...>
      To: J28Sailors <J28Sailors@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 9:33 pm
      Subject: Re: [J28Sailors] Rudder Bearing Repair

      Yes, I would remove and start over. What size packing did you use?
      From: Hans Andersen <hansandsharon@...>
      Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:07:16 -0400 (EDT)

      Hi All,
      I forgot to add That I replaced "Stuffing" in the stuffing box when the J was on the hard,
      however it has worked fine until recently, I don't quite know why,
      should i remove the "Packing" and start over?
      input Please.
      Hans Andersen,
      J 28,
      Last Dance