272Re: Superhatch problems

  • j28verve
    Jul 3, 2010
      We replaced 3 of our hatches using http://www.selectplastics.com/ in CT. It is fairly expensive, but necessary. If you call them, they will have you remove your entire hatch, send it to them, and they will remove the lexan from the hatch, replace it and the caulking, and you can just pop it back on. It tooks 10 days, so you may want to save it for winter. It looks better and I am not concerned with falling through the deck now.

      BTW, where do you sail out of - Fays? I also live in NH but sail out of Marblehead but used to sail J22s in Lake Winne.

      Bob