135Re: [J28Sailors] Photo of new traveler

    Aug 29, 2009
      Lenny, looks good. You definitely need the high-beam track to span the cockpit.

      Also, I think you will find that adding fairleads (caps) to the cam
      cleats will be a nice addition, especially when you are trimming on
      the traveler from behind the wheel....

      JS

      On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM, lenny_reich<lsreich@...> wrote:

      > I have finally posted a photo of the new traveler on "Ruffian." It's Harken,
      > the big-boat size, which best approximated the Fico traveler track that came
      > on the boat. The Harken mid-size equipment was probably adequate for the
      > task but would have looked small in the space. The new stuff works great.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic