Re: [J-mtDNA] Re: J2b1a2 info?

  • Josh Weinstein
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 22, 2013
      Isabella, do you mean the system at the Jewish Heritage project. The system does not make any sense. It does not rely on coding region mutations to define subclades. Nor does it utilize Jim's approach involving both HVRs. I think the project just downloads FTDNA results without any editing (HVR 1 results are mixed in with HVR 1 & 2 results, Full Sequence results are mixed in with HVR results).
                                                                                                                          Josh