3238Re: [J-mtDNA] Re: mtDNA Haplogroup J1c-C16261T

  • Josh Weinstein
    May 20, 2014
      In other words, the Pala paper needs revision. It is perhaps the most recent scientific paper covering the subclades of Mtdna J. It is inclusive and not limited to Ashkenazis---the Costa paper was based on the Pala paper and  Pala was a co-author of the Costa paper.

      On , Josh Weinstein <jgw111@...> wrote:

      I mentioned J1c14 because the Costa paper already needs revision. J1c14 is a sister line of J1c7 in Phylotree. Although Mtdna J is a minor line among Ashkenazis, among Ashkenazi J1cs it is not rare.
      On Monday, May 19, 2014 7:35 PM, "Josh Weinstein jgw111@... [J-mtDNA]" <J-mtDNA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks, Things move so fast that a few subclades have come out in Phylotree since the paper, e.g. J1c14.
      On Monday, May 19, 2014 6:04 PM, "seferhabahir@... [J-mtDNA]" <J-mtDNA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Here is the link (I either forgot to put it in or Yahoo did not let me...

      http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/fig_tab/ncomms3543_F9.html

      ---In J-mtDNA@yahoogroups.com, <bonnycook@...> wrote :

      I can’t find the link to the academic paper.  Many thanks for your help.
      Bonny

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic