      From: flora lovejoy <floralovejoy@...>
      To: "J-mtDNA@yahoogroups.com" <J-mtDNA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [J-mtDNA] J1c3a1

      I find this all so confusing, as the more I learn, the less I seem to know. I did DNA testing because I was adopted at birth. It I has seemed to lead me into a deeper hole.

      Flora

      On Dec 31, 2013, at 8:07 PM, Marilyn SHELDON <cybergrl@...> wrote:

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 31, 2013, at 12:43 PM, malinda_priceutter@... wrote:

      I've just recently received my mtDNA results from FTDNA.  I am J1c3a1.  I have done some searching online and I can't find much about this group.  Can anyone shed any light?

      Thanks.

      Malinda Price-Utter
      313453

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic