3067mtDNA for dummies

  • Constancelee
    Jan 2, 2014
      Hi. I am new to the group, and although I got my initial DNA test done about 8 years ago now, I am trying to see if I can find out more about my J2b1a2 ancestry. I started looking up websites but so many of them are in science speak that I don't really have an idea what I am reading. Are there any introductory resources out there that can make it easier to understand? I have a masters in history, not genealogy and genetics, and really don't want to have to go back to college to figure that out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic