No activity in last 7 days
This list is interested in journalists and human rights. especially the right to communicate, around the world. Journalists for Human Rights (JHR) Journalistes pour les Droits Humains (JDH) is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising general awareness of human rights issues in Africa by providing African journalists with the tools to report accurately and concretely about human rights issues. JHR's aim is to establish a number of programs, training seminars and newspaper supplements, increasing both the quality and quantity of human rights reporting. JHR's programs will begin in West Africa (specifically Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire) JHR's mailing list allows members to discuss issues related to human rights and the media in Africa. Members will also be informed of JHR's activities and events.
- Nov 26, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.