Re: [J-H-R] Guinea - Job: Training Director for Citizen-Based

  • Jennifer Savidge
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Dear George,

      Thank you for your interest in the Communication Initiative Vacancy
      Service. The DB Classifieds - Vacancies e-publication is widely considered
      one of the most valuable online sources available for top recruiters and
      skilled international development and communication professionals.
      Advertising on The Communication Initiative web site and through The DB
      Classifieds - Vacancies e-publication will provide you with a strong flow
      of qualified candidates in a short amount of time, straight to you or your
      web site.

      The Vacancy Service includes:

      1. The DB Classifieds - Vacancies
      To view online version: http://www.comminit.com/vacancy584.html

      Next publication: Issued the third Wednesday of each month.
      Deadline to submit vacant post for inclusion: Third Monday of each month.

      2. A post page within the Vacancy Section of The Communication Initiative
      web site. To view an example please see
      http://www.comminit.com/vacancies.html [ad views will vary, however, we
      have experienced posts that received 1,200 views during a sixty day
      listing]

      Each post will be listed for sixty days or until its expiry date. Posts
      are revisable if necessary. To view the listings page please see:
      http://www.comminit.com/vacancies.html

      3. Each ad receives a spotlight on The Communication Initiative home page.
      http://www.comminit.com/index.html

      ***
      Ads can be sent in text format inclusive of organisation or company name,
      job title, location, job description, contact name and email with expiry
      date to Jennifer Savidge - jsavidge@....

      There are standard fees to place positions on and through The
      Communication Initiative.
      ***

      Cost: Multiple packs can be purchased and used through out the year. Cost
      includes all the above listed services
      • Individual Ad: 450 USD
      • 5 Pack: 2,000.00 - 400 each
      • 10 Pack: 3,500.00 - 350 each
      • 20 Pack: 6,000.00 - 300 each
      • 25 Pack: 5,250.00 - 250 each

      NEW! One-Year-Unlimited Pack – 7,000 USD
      Note: Posts must be related to development or communication.

      If due to financial reasons you are concerned, please advise by contacting
      Jennifer Savidge at jsavidge@.... We understand the need to
      recruit while minding budgetary restraints.

      Please visit
      http://www.comminit.com/classifiedsservices/dbclassifieds/sld-2548.html
      for more information on our Classifieds service.

      We look forward to assisting you in the near future. Please feel free to
      contact me with any questions you may have.

      Best wishes,

      Jennifer Savidge
      Classifieds Coordinator
      The Communication Initiative