FW: Hebrew Teacher - Mailing List - For Resource Sharing and Brainstorming

  • Jennie Starr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      I’m posting for Batia, who just joined the list.  Please respond if you can to her note if you have a great option for Honors Students in Hebrew in High School.  I’ve also extended invitations to 2 groups of Hebrew teachers now who I hope will join us on the list to make this a more robust place to share ideas and add to the existing group.

      Shavua Tov.

      Jen