one challenge - grades 2nd-4th - continuing reading/writing program

  • jenniestarr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Shalom Kulam,

      So, one issue I'm struggling with this month is what program to take on for our kids who will finish up with their Yesh Li Sod program this year that has taught them the foundation of reading/writing.

      I need a maintenance and growth curriculum to use when they start in 3rd grade... any ideas of things you have seen that you like?

      Yesh li sod has worked really well for us - the kids are learning well and enjoy the program. I want something similarly light, but meaty - and culturally grounded...

      Pls let me know if you have any ideas....we're open to adding tanach to the program if its part of the curriculum. But, we are generally a secular program not religious.

      Jen