shalom Drura

  • jenniestarr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Thanks for joining so quickly! I'm inviting as many additional people as I can to get this going.

      Tell me, I noted you are using Chalav U'Dvash - how is that going for you? We started a few years back too with our after school program but it has limited value as our kids don't seem to be staying in the program so we have a revolving door.

      How do you deal with new kids starting - and also how do you deal with your native speakers?

      We have about 20% Americans- American families, 60% Israeli-American and 20% Israeli-Israeli families. (The two nationalities being what each parent in the family is....)

      I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to brainstorm with other Hebrew educators and hopeful we can help each other a lot.