Thank you all for your advice. It is good information and it will help me. Again, Thanks! My Persona is from the 1470's of the Siena area. I am currentlyalessandra_da_monteriggioni
I'm exceptionally fond of using silks in my gowns. But like yourself the $100/yrd stuff was unfeasible. I found that silk taffeta is a delightful fabric to usebeccaberry
What class are you looking at? A plain wool works for middle class garb. For the upper class, I've found either cotton jaquards or reproductions onjubileel_insaneone
Share your research into the Italian Renaissance and learn with us all.
However? If you are not interested in this subject? Don't Join and Spam this group We are not interested.
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Feb 16, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.