New garb

  • THL Catherine de Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      Okay, my Mum will have my new Florentines done for Crown this
      weekend, so I'll hopefully get pictures and post it. I was always
      reticent to post pics because I am not the one actually sewing, but
      I reckon I can still share my garb with you (and recommend you to my
      Mum if you need garb made, heh)... The Florentines are based on this
      painting:
      http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/sheppard/396/703c4030.jpg and we
      did them in navy blue linen with scarlet linen sleeves and garding
      trim... I'll get photos of my Venetians too, soon as we're done.

      Catherine de Gray