Moderator, please read!

  • Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
      Moderator,

      Can you change the group preferences to help keep out the spam bots?

      Thanks!

      Apollonia

      Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
      Kingdom of Atlantia
      www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

      **La vita senz'onore e un viver morto.**
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
        Sorry for all of this, I have changed settings several times they
        just keep finding us!

        I am cleaning them out as fast as I can but I just moved and I have
        to wait for my DSL to arrive and I can spend more than 20 minutes on
        line!!!