Florentine. . . .

  • Gerita
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 4:21 PM
      Buona sera, Apollonia,
      and other Florentine listmembers. I've been asked to help with a betrothal
      (and subsequent wedding?). I know how things are done in Venice, but the
      lady in question is a Sansovino - Florence, right? Can someone tell me,
      please?

      gratzie,
      Gerita
    • Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albiz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 5:44 PM
        Buona Notte, Gerita!

        Do you have Dressing Renaissance Florence, by Frick? It has a lot of
        betrothal stuff and marriage stuff... relating to clothes...

        Arrivederci!

        Apollonia

        Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
        Kingdom of Atlantia
        www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

        **La vita senz'onore e un viver morto.**

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 1:00 PM
          Buona notte, Apollonia!

          That's the problem over here. With my limited book budget, i tend to buy
          Venetian books over Florentine ones since the former are more often referred
          to. Now, with not one Florentine book in the library, i'm a little stuck!

          Gerita,
          frustrated that she can't have ALL the books!!