Margo Anderson Patterns Mini Challenge!

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
      Over at FB for Margo Anderson's Pattern we are holding a Mini Challenge for the Italian Underpinnings Patterns!  So you can join over on Facebook or you can here! Mini Challenge Rules: Start Date- Sepember 1st! End Date- October 15th! Please post some working pictures by September 15th, & 30th, We will need all completed garment photos by the end of September 16th 9pm PST. We have a $15.00 limit on spending, not including thread and the like! Good Luck and Have Fun Creating!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2013

        Enjoy. *:) happy

        Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
        Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia)
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013
          Just a reminder that registration is open for the Italian Renaissance Costuming Mini-Challenge, Fabulously Fashionable Fur (which begins January 1 2014). Registration closes December 31!

          http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/challenges/IRCMC-Jan2014.htm