May Italian Showcase

    Message 1 of 9 , May 2 10:35 PM
      I am happy to say that demand for the Italian Showcase seems to be picking up again. :) Here's the Italian Showcase costumer for May - Daisy Viktoria, from California, USA. :)

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2013/DaisyV.htm

      Bella
      The Realm of Venus - home of the Italian Showcase and Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge

    • Aly/Cemper
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3 12:53 AM
        Very beautiful and well made. I love your choice of colours. Very elegant.

        ~Lady Seraphina

        One cannot silly-walk into Mordor.