Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] April Italian Showcase

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
      Thanks Chiara! Although I must admit it's just a happy co-incidence if it looks good and works well on mobile phones, because back when I was last re-designing the web site that was the last thing on my mind, nor did my web authoring program have the necessary bells and whistles capability. Next web site re-design, though, will be done with an up-to-date program and with mobile phones in mind. :)

      Bella

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2 10:35 PM
        I am happy to say that demand for the Italian Showcase seems to be picking up again. :) Here's the Italian Showcase costumer for May - Daisy Viktoria, from California, USA. :)

        http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2013/DaisyV.htm

        Bella
        The Realm of Venus - home of the Italian Showcase and Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge

      • Aly/Cemper
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3 12:53 AM
          Very beautiful and well made. I love your choice of colours. Very elegant.

          ~Lady Seraphina

          One cannot silly-walk into Mordor.