RE: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] April Italian Showcase

  • Chiara Francesca
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
      I just wanted to say a big thank you for having designed such a great
      site that it still loads so fast on my old win 6 3g phone. Your site is
      beautiful on my phone!

      Chiara Francesca
      "This gown needs more purfurling!"

      Sent from my Windows Phone
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
        Thanks Chiara! Although I must admit it's just a happy co-incidence if it looks good and works well on mobile phones, because back when I was last re-designing the web site that was the last thing on my mind, nor did my web authoring program have the necessary bells and whistles capability. Next web site re-design, though, will be done with an up-to-date program and with mobile phones in mind. :)

        Bella

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2013
          I am happy to say that demand for the Italian Showcase seems to be picking up again. :) Here's the Italian Showcase costumer for May - Daisy Viktoria, from California, USA. :)

          http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2013/DaisyV.htm

          Bella
          The Realm of Venus - home of the Italian Showcase and Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge

        • Aly/Cemper
          Message 4 of 9 , May 3, 2013
            Very beautiful and well made. I love your choice of colours. Very elegant.

            ~Lady Seraphina

            One cannot silly-walk into Mordor.