April Italian Showcase

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2013
      Apologies for the previous message where I forgot to change the Subject line.

      I am very happy to present the Italian Showcase for April. Elaine Sears-Dennehy once again provides us with a beautiful sixteenth century creation, this time in the style of 1530s Florence. :)

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)

      The Realm of Venus - http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net
      Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia)

    • Chiara Francesca
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
        I just wanted to say a big thank you for having designed such a great
        site that it still loads so fast on my old win 6 3g phone. Your site is
        beautiful on my phone!

        Chiara Francesca
        "This gown needs more purfurling!"

        Sent from my Windows Phone

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
          Thanks Chiara! Although I must admit it's just a happy co-incidence if it looks good and works well on mobile phones, because back when I was last re-designing the web site that was the last thing on my mind, nor did my web authoring program have the necessary bells and whistles capability. Next web site re-design, though, will be done with an up-to-date program and with mobile phones in mind. :)

          Bella

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2013
            I am happy to say that demand for the Italian Showcase seems to be picking up again. :) Here's the Italian Showcase costumer for May - Daisy Viktoria, from California, USA. :)

            http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2013/DaisyV.htm

            Bella
            The Realm of Venus - home of the Italian Showcase and Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge

          • Aly/Cemper
            Message 5 of 9 , May 3, 2013
              Very beautiful and well made. I love your choice of colours. Very elegant.

              ~Lady Seraphina

              One cannot silly-walk into Mordor.