Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] The Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge 3 - Registration Now Open!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
      I am very happy to present the Italian Showcase for April. Elaine Sears-Dennehy once again provides us with a beautiful sixteenth century creation, this time in the style of 1530s Florence. :)

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
      The Realm of Venus - http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net
      Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia)