Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] The Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge 3 - Registration Now Open!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      Dear all,

      Please forgive me for having forgotten to trim my last post.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 10:47 PM
        I am very happy to present the Italian Showcase for April. Elaine Sears-Dennehy once again provides us with a beautiful sixteenth century creation, this time in the style of 1530s Florence. :)

        http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

        Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
        The Realm of Venus - http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net
        Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia)