The Italian Renaissance Costuming Challenge 3 - Registration Now Open!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      Registration for the IRCC 3 is now open. For more information on the IRCC or how to enter, please visit:

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/challenges/IRCC2013/IRCC3-2013.htm%c2%a0

      Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
      The Realm of Venus: Fashion and Style in Renaissance Italy
      Barony of Innilgard, Lochac (Adelaide, South Australia)

      ________________________________
      I am happy to announce that we have an Italian Showcase for March. A beautiful rose pink creation in the style of 1560s Florence/Pisa, from Elaine Sears-Dennehy of Massachusetts USA. :)

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2013/ElaineSD.htm%c2%a0

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
        Dear all,

        Please forgive me for having forgotten to trim my last post.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
          I am very happy to present the Italian Showcase for April. Elaine Sears-Dennehy once again provides us with a beautiful sixteenth century creation, this time in the style of 1530s Florence. :)

          http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

          Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
          The Realm of Venus - http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net
          Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia)