Italian Showcase for March

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
      I am happy to announce that we have an Italian Showcase for March. A beautiful rose pink creation in the style of 1560s Florence/Pisa, from Elaine Sears-Dennehy of Massachusetts USA. :)

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2013/ElaineSD.htm%c2%a0

      Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
      The Realm of Venus

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
        Registration for the IRCC 3 is now open. For more information on the IRCC or how to enter, please visit:

        http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/challenges/IRCC2013/IRCC3-2013.htm%c2%a0

        Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
        The Realm of Venus: Fashion and Style in Renaissance Italy
        Barony of Innilgard, Lochac (Adelaide, South Australia)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
          Dear all,

          Please forgive me for having forgotten to trim my last post.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
            I am very happy to present the Italian Showcase for April. Elaine Sears-Dennehy once again provides us with a beautiful sixteenth century creation, this time in the style of 1530s Florence. :)

            http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

            Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
            The Realm of Venus - http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net
            Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia)