Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Tudor Pattern problem

  • Ylaire Sainte Claire
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk9zLSzfPo&feature=related

      I do not have a sketch, but I have found this video showing a pinned on front piece.

      Ylaire Sainte Claire

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
        Yahooo!!! Got my order placed! I will need to send you my address after May 31, 2013.. Moving to Muncie, IN sometime in June. Din't have address yet but can send it to a post office box that I plan to get.