Tudor Pattern problem

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
      While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone!
      >
      > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
      >
      > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
      > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
      >
      > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
      >
      > Cilean

    • Ylaire Sainte Claire
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk9zLSzfPo&feature=related

        I do not have a sketch, but I have found this video showing a pinned on front piece.

        Ylaire Sainte Claire

        ________________________________
        While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
        >
        > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
        > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
        >
        > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
        >
        > Cilean

      • Becky
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
          Yahooo!!! Got my order placed! I will need to send you my address after May 31, 2013.. Moving to Muncie, IN sometime in June. Din't have address yet but can send it to a post office box that I plan to get.