Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Margo Anderson's Kickstarter Italian Patterns Project

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
      I tried to pay with amazon.com but was sent to another site. Do I need to set up another account to pay for preorder?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 3:00 PM, lilinah@... wrote:

      > Unsigned wrote:
      > > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
      > > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
      > > don't know which to re-order.
      >
      > I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.
      >
      > Fiametta Basilio

    • Becky
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
        While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
        >
        > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
        > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
        >
        > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
        >
        > Cilean

      • Ylaire Sainte Claire
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk9zLSzfPo&feature=related

          I do not have a sketch, but I have found this video showing a pinned on front piece.

          Ylaire Sainte Claire

          ________________________________
          While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone!
          >
          > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
          >
          > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
          > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
          >
          > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
          >
          > Cilean

        • Becky
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
            Yahooo!!! Got my order placed! I will need to send you my address after May 31, 2013.. Moving to Muncie, IN sometime in June. Din't have address yet but can send it to a post office box that I plan to get.