Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Margo Anderson's Kickstarter Italian Patterns Project

  • urtatim_alqurtubiyya
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
      Unsigned wrote:
      > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
      > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
      > don't know which to re-order.

      I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.

      Fiametta Basilio
    • Becky
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
        I tried to pay with amazon.com but was sent to another site. Do I need to set up another account to pay for preorder?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 27, 2013, at 3:00 PM, lilinah@... wrote:

        > Unsigned wrote:
        > > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
        > > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
        > > don't know which to re-order.
        >
        > I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.
        >
        > Fiametta Basilio

      • Becky
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
          While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone!
          >
          > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
          >
          > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
          > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
          >
          > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
          >
          > Cilean

        • Ylaire Sainte Claire
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk9zLSzfPo&feature=related

            I do not have a sketch, but I have found this video showing a pinned on front piece.

            Ylaire Sainte Claire

            ________________________________
            While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone!
            >
            > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
            >
            > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
            > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
            >
            > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
            >
            > Cilean

          • Becky
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
              Yahooo!!! Got my order placed! I will need to send you my address after May 31, 2013.. Moving to Muncie, IN sometime in June. Din't have address yet but can send it to a post office box that I plan to get.