Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Re: Margo Anderson's Kickstarter Italian Patterns Project

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
      I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I don't know which to re-order.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Only the first 19 hours and Margo is almost at goal! If you want to
      > pre-order she has less than $400.00 left to pledge!!
      >
      > Cilean
      >
      > --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Cilean_69
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Everyone!
      > >
      > > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran
      > out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed
      > done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose
      > how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward!
      > Depending on the level of donation!
      > >
      > > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
      > >
      > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-itali\
      > an-renaissance-ladys-patterns
      > >
      > > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking
      > of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the
      > patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them
      > wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
      > >

      > > Cilean

    • urtatim_alqurtubiyya
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
        Unsigned wrote:
        > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
        > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
        > don't know which to re-order.

        I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.

        Fiametta Basilio
      • Becky
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
          I tried to pay with amazon.com but was sent to another site. Do I need to set up another account to pay for preorder?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 27, 2013, at 3:00 PM, lilinah@... wrote:

          > Unsigned wrote:
          > > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
          > > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
          > > don't know which to re-order.
          >
          > I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.
          >
          > Fiametta Basilio

        • Becky
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
            While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone!
            >
            > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
            >
            > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
            > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
            >
            > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
            >
            > Cilean

          • Ylaire Sainte Claire
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk9zLSzfPo&feature=related

              I do not have a sketch, but I have found this video showing a pinned on front piece.

              Ylaire Sainte Claire

              ________________________________
              While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              > Hello Everyone!
              >
              > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
              >
              > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
              > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
              >
              > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
              >
              > Cilean

            • Becky
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
                Yahooo!!! Got my order placed! I will need to send you my address after May 31, 2013.. Moving to Muncie, IN sometime in June. Din't have address yet but can send it to a post office box that I plan to get.