Margo Anderson's Kickstarter Italian Patterns Project

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27 12:18 AM
      Hello Everyone!

      Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!

      So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns

      I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!

      Cilean
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27 11:27 AM
        Only the first 19 hours and Margo is almost at goal! If you want to
        pre-order she has less than $400.00 left to pledge!!

        Cilean

        --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Cilean_69
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran
        out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed
        done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose
        how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward!
        Depending on the level of donation!

        > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!

        http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-itali\
        an-renaissance-ladys-patterns

        > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking
        of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the
        patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them
        wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!

        > Cilean

      • Becky
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27 12:55 PM
          I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I don't know which to re-order.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 27, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Only the first 19 hours and Margo is almost at goal! If you want to
          > pre-order she has less than $400.00 left to pledge!!
          >
          > Cilean
          >
          > --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Cilean_69
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Everyone!
          > >
          > > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran
          > out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed
          > done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose
          > how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward!
          > Depending on the level of donation!
          > >
          > > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
          > >
          > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-itali\
          > an-renaissance-ladys-patterns
          > >
          > > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking
          > of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the
          > patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them
          > wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
          > >

          > > Cilean

        • urtatim_alqurtubiyya
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27 1:00 PM
            Unsigned wrote:
            > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
            > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
            > don't know which to re-order.

            I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.

            Fiametta Basilio
          • Becky
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 27 5:09 PM
              I tried to pay with amazon.com but was sent to another site. Do I need to set up another account to pay for preorder?

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Feb 27, 2013, at 3:00 PM, lilinah@... wrote:

              > Unsigned wrote:
              > > I want the Underpinning and the Italian Pattern sets. I did not see an option for both
              > > without the $350 price. Can i order both the patterns? With the extras for that level? I
              > > don't know which to re-order.
              >
              > I saw the two available for an $80 donation, which is close to what the two will cost with shipping.
              >
              > Fiametta Basilio

            • Becky
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 27 5:20 PM
                While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > Hello Everyone!
                >
                > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
                >
                > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
                > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
                >
                > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
                >
                > Cilean

              • Ylaire Sainte Claire
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 27 6:13 PM
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk9zLSzfPo&feature=related

                  I do not have a sketch, but I have found this video showing a pinned on front piece.

                  Ylaire Sainte Claire

                  ________________________________
                  While going through the Tudor pattern and noticed there is no front piece that pins over the lacings. Was there suppose to be one included? I am making one just like the sketch for my daughter.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:18 AM, Cilean_69 no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  > Hello Everyone!
                  >
                  > Margo was all set up to have her patterns inked and printed and ran out of money, so she has set up a Kickstarter Project, to get the deed done! typically everyone would pre-order, but this time you can choose how much you would like to donate and then? You can get a reward! Depending on the level of donation!
                  >
                  > So please check this out! Mind the wrap!
                  > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margospatterns/margo-andersons-italian-renaissance-ladys-patterns
                  >
                  > I know I don't usually push one pattern or use this space for hawking of wares, but this is a great enterprise and you will really enjoy the patterns, I own almost every set Margo has put out and I find them wonderful for the beginner and expert as well!
                  >
                  > Cilean

                • Becky
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 27 7:26 PM
                    Yahooo!!! Got my order placed! I will need to send you my address after May 31, 2013.. Moving to Muncie, IN sometime in June. Din't have address yet but can send it to a post office box that I plan to get.