Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Balzo

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 7, 2013
      I do have her set of lady's wardrobe and the Tudor set. I am placing a pre-order for her upcoming Italian sets. I can adapt the pattern to fit what I want but right now just researching.
      I definitely love the Realm if Venus site. I love a red one with cut lacy sleeves Venetian gown. Lots of photos saved from there!
      My daughter loved the Princess Elizabeth portrait. I made her a complete set to wear to Ren Faire outside of Harrisburg, PA but it rained the weekend she was to be Honorary Princess fin the weekend. Still have the velvet oversleeves. I found 8m of the exact fabric in the portrait on ebay! Cut the fabric only enough for the forepart and sleeves. I store it in archival paper in its own box like a treasure. Ready to use one day.
      Right now I am in packing mode so I am sorting and inventorying what I have more than crafting. I still hope to make new things one day soon.

      Sent from my iPhone