Chris Catalfamo Has Died

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      Chris Catalfamo has always been a great asset to this group and many others, has moved from this realm. It seems she suffered from a chronic illness for many years.

      She was an astounding garb-maker, and I for one will miss her information and her spirit, to the next horizon Chris, to the next horizon.

      Cilean
    • Giuliana del Chiaro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
        Cilean,

        I'm so sorry that she has passed. She was a wonderful maker of garb and her talent showed in every thing she made.

        A new star is in the Heavens and we bask in her light.

        YIS,
        Giuliana