Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] hair

  • Mackenzie Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
      These are the hairpins I use:
      http://www.prayercoverings.com/catalog.php?category=27

      I've only used the straight version, not the crinkly ones.

      Grazia

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
        I am happy to announce that the latest Italian Showcase is now online!

        Wearing a gorgeous Florentine black and silver outfit in the style of the 1560s is Trystan L. Bass, from California USA.

        Enjoy. :)

        http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm%c2%a0