Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] knocking, knocking

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 10, 2012
      I have not seen Snarky comments, but as people have said? Call them on it, I know I have spoken to some who are designing for a grade in school and wanted us to do the work they needed to learn on how to do research so I showed them how to find the research they needed. So I hope people here are not Snarky but perhaps people can be blunt? In their assessment, I remember back in the Am I Period or Not? time and people were horrid to each other, because it was anonymous. I hope this site or any I visit will not become like that, not that I did not adore APON, because I did.