Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] knocking, knocking

  • Jackie Frederick
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 6, 2012
      A similar dress, not just sleeves, can be seen in the group photo section
      under webdress. I have long desired this dress. Aaaaah! More inspiration!

      OHMYGOSH! I need to be three people, 1 to go to work and pay the bills; 1
      to make all these wonderful clothes that inspire me and 1 to have fun. WAIT!
      This is fun so only 2.

      Elspeth Bouchannane
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 10, 2012
        I have not seen Snarky comments, but as people have said? Call them on it, I know I have spoken to some who are designing for a grade in school and wanted us to do the work they needed to learn on how to do research so I showed them how to find the research they needed. So I hope people here are not Snarky but perhaps people can be blunt? In their assessment, I remember back in the Am I Period or Not? time and people were horrid to each other, because it was anonymous. I hope this site or any I visit will not become like that, not that I did not adore APON, because I did.