Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] knocking, knocking

  • Sharon Langlois
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 5, 2012
      Ciao donne,

      the sleeves on that gown would look amazing done in a ribbon or embroidered
      or beaded trim...

      Elena Della Luna
      mka Sharon

      On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Maryelizabeth Hancock
      <peterbenma@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Lady Antonia,
      >
      > I wish you well after the earthquake and congrats on the weight loss. The
      > sleeves in this painting are lovely! (I do have some blue velvet that,
      > although meant for a different gown, would do well with this style...hmmmmm
      >
      > Have a great week and thank you for the inspiration!
      >
      > Apollonia
      >

      > Maryelizabeth Hancock
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Jackie Frederick
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 6, 2012
        A similar dress, not just sleeves, can be seen in the group photo section
        under webdress. I have long desired this dress. Aaaaah! More inspiration!

        OHMYGOSH! I need to be three people, 1 to go to work and pay the bills; 1
        to make all these wonderful clothes that inspire me and 1 to have fun. WAIT!
        This is fun so only 2.

        Elspeth Bouchannane
      • Cilean_69
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 10, 2012
          I have not seen Snarky comments, but as people have said? Call them on it, I know I have spoken to some who are designing for a grade in school and wanted us to do the work they needed to learn on how to do research so I showed them how to find the research they needed. So I hope people here are not Snarky but perhaps people can be blunt? In their assessment, I remember back in the Am I Period or Not? time and people were horrid to each other, because it was anonymous. I hope this site or any I visit will not become like that, not that I did not adore APON, because I did.