Questions answered without snark was knocking, knocking

  • Chiara
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Damn ... I really am in the dark and under a rock. Of all the lists I am on
      this is not the snarky one.

      I am sooooo sorry that any of us did that to you!

      Please please please ask questions again. If someone decides to snark on you
      call them out on it, make them PROVE their snark.

      {{hugs}}

      Chiara Francesca
      "This gown needs more purfurling!"

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        On 11/1/2012 2:44 PM, Chiara wrote:
        > Damn ... I really am in the dark and under a rock. Of all the lists I am on
        > this is not the snarky one.
        >
        > I am sooooo sorry that any of us did that to you!
        >
        > Please please please ask questions again. If someone decides to snark on you
        > call them out on it, make them PROVE their snark.

        Yeah, what Chiara said. I don't think I can remember seeing a snarky
        argument on this list. Other lists -- in a heartbeat! But not this one!

        Sorry about that!

        Jerusha

        Susan Farmer
        sfarmer@...