Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] We have a New Member Looking for Milanese Garb

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2012

      I don't know what part of Italy Milan is in, but this page has one of
      the most comprehensive set of links across all of Italy
      http://aneafiles.webs.com/articles.html
      If you can narrow it down to one of "Tuscany - Veneto - Lombardy -
      Bergamo - Lazio - Emilia-Romagna - Various - Extant clothes" you'll
      probably find something!

      Jerusha
      --
      Susan Farmer