We have a New Member Looking for Milanese Garb

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2012
      Anyone have any links for Milanese Garb?

      I would love to see them as well!

      Cilean
    • Catherine Mc
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2012
        Cilean can you contact me off list please? I need your postal mail addy to send something of yours back to you.

        Thanks,
        Alessandra di Castellani,
        mka cat When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience heaven on earth. - Sarah Breathnach

        ________________________________

      • JolieH2000@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2012
          Me too!

          Anyone have any links for Milanese Garb?

          I would love to see them as well!

        • Isabella D'Angelo
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2012
            The one page I know of is Anea's.

            http://aneafiles.webs.com/renaissancegallery/lombardy.html

            The entire first half of the page sis the fashions of Milan during the 16th Century.

            Sincerely,

            Isabella D'Angelo
          • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2012
              That is wonderful! I will most definitely bookmark that site. Thank you. Does anyone know of any sites about men's garments for Lombardy in the 1490's? Thanks.

              Caitlin nic Raighne, researching Milan women's and men's garb

              --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Isabella D'Angelo" <isabelladangelo@...> wrote:

              > The one page I know of is Anea's.
              >
              > http://aneafiles.webs.com/renaissancegallery/lombardy.html
              >

              > The entire first half of the page sis the fashions of Milan during the 16th Century.
              >
              > Sincerely,
              >
              > Isabella D'Angelo

            • Susan B. Farmer
              Message 6 of 6 , May 9, 2012

                I don't know what part of Italy Milan is in, but this page has one of
                the most comprehensive set of links across all of Italy
                http://aneafiles.webs.com/articles.html
                If you can narrow it down to one of "Tuscany - Veneto - Lombardy -
                Bergamo - Lazio - Emilia-Romagna - Various - Extant clothes" you'll
                probably find something!

                Jerusha
                --
                Susan Farmer