A New RoV IRC Mini-Challenge

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      The next Italian Renaissance Costuming Mini-Challenge will run from February 1 to 29. We are voting on the theme for the challenge over on the RoV Facebook page, but I would love to hear from you if you would like to enter the challenge but are not on FB.

      The possibilities so far are: What Lies Beneath - period underwear; Over and Above - period cloaks, mantles, robes, etc; Walking a Fine Line -period shoes, hose, slippers, pattens, zoccoli, etc, with 'Over and Above' currently in the lead.

      If you're interested in entering and would like to cast your vote please e-mail me privately on the above e-mail address to let me know. :)

      Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
      The Realm of Venus@ RenaissanceItaly.net
      The Barony of Innilgard, Lochac (Adelaide, South Australia)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2012
        The winning theme for the new Realm of Venus Italian Renaissance Costuming Mini-Challenge is 'Over and Above': 16th century Italian style cloaks, capes, mantles, loose and fitted over-gowns, as well as larger veils (that cover most of the body), parasols, masks or hats, but not snoods, nets or coifs. To find out more please click on the following link:

        http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/challenges/IRCMC-Feb2012.htm

        If you would like to enter, you have until January 31 to do so. :)