RE: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Re: pattern for a "V" gown

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 11, 2011
      Thank you. :)

      -----Original Message-----
      Sorry, belated reply, I'm on digest and don't keep up with them regularly.

      I had forgotten about these two Simplicity patterns, and yeah, they both
      look like good starting points, better than the patterns I suggested.

      No, I wasn't thinking of the old "Shakespeare In Love" pattern, because it's
      out of print.

      De, I confess that I have not made a gown in this style, so I'm approaching
      your question as, what would I do in your position. Personally, I would
      start with the Simplicity Tudor pattern (on sale, uh, next week, I think?)
      and hack away from there.

      Claudine