March Italian Showcase

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      The March Italian Showcase is now online.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Hope you enjoy. :-)

      PS...thank you for all the support regarding my decision to change the method of
      determining the winners in the Rose Awards from popular vote to judging by me
      and perhaps others (if I can find suitable people willing to do so). :-) I have
      received several suggestions that I implement a 'People's Choice' award, which
      will be voted on by the public. I like this idea and will go ahead with it, so
      those of you who like to will still be able to participate.

      Bella
    • ivinian
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        Bella,

        You feature such lovely clothing. I am so glad your site is out there--it's an incredible resource for the costuming community. A people's choice award sounds great too!

        Vangelista