Moda a Firenze 1540-1580: Cosimo I de Medici's Style

  • Brad Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
      Has anyone seen a definitive, or for that matter, even a tentative release date
      for Moda a Firenze 1540-1580: Cosimo I de Medici's Style ?  David Brown/Oxbow
      books has had it on pre-order for some time now, and I have been unable to find
      more than a 2011 publication date.

      Anxiously awaiting,
      Nicolas
      Brad Moore

      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a
      merrier world."
      - J.R.R. Tolkien

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
        Hi Nicolas,

        it was supposed to be March, but in a communication from the publisher recently
        (from whom I will be receiving a copy of the new book for reviewing), I was told
        that publication had been delayed and it is now expected to "probably be printed
        in May 2011."

        Lady Bella Lucia da Verona (Anabella Wake)
        The Realm of Venus@ RenaissanceItaly.net
        The Barony of Innilgard, Lochac (Adelaide, South Australia)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
          Bella,
          Thank you so much.  I look forward to seeing it.  I love the first one, and have
          been on pins and needles for this book for some time.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
            I emailed the David Brown Book co. a few weeks ago, as I have it on
            preorder. They said
            'sometime in Summer this year, although the exact date is not known'.

            Hope this helps.
            Kat
            La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia
            Innilgard, Lochac
            The Florence Files http://gatewaytoflorence.purplefiles.net

            "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as
            well dance!"