December 15 Italian Showcase

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2010
      This is it, the final Italian Showcase for 2010.

      I am happy to present to you Ariel Kottke of California USA in a lovely Venetian gown in the style of the 1580s, complete with standing ruff! Enjoy. :-)

      And just a reminder that polling for the Rose Awards will begin Jan 1 2011.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2010
        That's it. No more posting while tired. I should have waited until the morning.
        :-)

        http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/2010/Ariel.htm